Smith & Nephew Acticoat™ Antimicrobial Barrier Burn Dressing with Nanocrystalline Silver, Low Adherent, Rayon/Polyester Core, Advanced Silver Technology
Smith & Nephew Acticoat Flex 3 Antimicrobial Barrier Dressing with Silcryst Nanocrystals consists of a flexible, low-adherent polyester layer coated with Nanocrystalline Silver. It is a highly conformable dressing that follows the body contours to maintain contact with the wound surface. The low adherent properties of the dressing help minimize wound trauma at dressing changes.
- Easier and less painful to remove, making it a dressing of choice.
- Not compatible with oil-based products, such as petrolatum.
- Can be used on extensive body surface area wounds.
- Sustained release of silver for 3 days.
- Prevents and reduces infection.
- Assists faster healing.
16" x 16", 2" x 2", 4" x 4", 4" x 48" Roll, 4" x 8", 5" x 5", 8" x 16"