Type: Tiemann Latex 2-Way Foley
Tip: Olive Coude
Lubrication: Yes – Hydrogel Coated
Size: 14Fr – 24Fr
Balloon Capacity: 5cc – 30cc
Bard 2-Way Bardex Lubricath Specialty Red Latex Foley Catheter provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort through the hydrogel coatings unique ability to absorb fluid, thus creating a hydrophilic cushion between the catheter surface and the urethra. It allows atraumatic insertion for enhanced patient comfort and resists the build-up of urine salts.
- Tiemann model, medium length, olive coude tip with a single drainage eye.
- Olive coude of this model features a slightly larger bulb at the tip to assist in negotiation of restrictions.
- Superior strength, guards against premature deflation or col-lapse.
- Prevents bacterial adherence and encrustation.
- Zero pinholes mean less risk of balloon collapse.
- Reduces clotting and maximizes uring flow.
- Coude-tipped catheter is used to navigate the male urethra, particularly when a stricture is present.
12Fr 5CC, 14Fr 30CC, 14Fr 5CC, 16Fr 30CC, 16Fr 5CC, 18Fr 30CC, 18Fr 5CC, 20Fr 30CC, 20Fr 5CC, 22Fr 30CC, 22Fr 5CC, 24Fr 30CC, 24Fr 5CC