|Description||Item Number||size||Unit||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|UBC Calamine Two Layer Compression Bandage||8840UBCTN||4" x 7 Yds.||Each|
|UBC Calamine Two Layer Compression Bandage||8840UBCTN||4" x 7 Yds.||Case of 8|
Co-Flex® TLC Calamine combines the cleanliness, adaptive compression and ease-of-use of a two-layer compression bandage with the soothing skin medication of an Unna Boot. This medicated two-layer solutions provide consistent compression and also adds soothing calamine which is designed to treat patients with multiple wounds or other skin conditions.
- For patients with an ABI≥0.5.
- Kit includes nylon stocking to use over the top of the system for easy in movement.
- Layer 1 is a medicated foam comfort roll impregnated with calamine to soothe the skin and promote healing.
- Layer 2 is a non-latex moisture-resistant cohesive compression bandage that sticks directly to the first layer delivering a low-profile medicated compression system.
- Applies as easily and cleanly as a dry foam first layer without the unna boot mess.
- Lightweight and low-profile.
- No indentation or skin breakdown.
- Easy-to-wear in any clothing or footwear.
- Itch control.
- Layer 1: 4″ x 6yd.
- Layer 2: 4″ x 7yd.