Molnlycke Mepore® Film is a thin, transparent and moisture vapor permeable film dressing with a gentle, skin-friendly adhesive. It can be used as a primary dressing on clean, non-exuding wounds, abrasions and IV-sites, for prevention of skin breakdown or as a secondary dressing
- Molnlycke Mepore® Film has high breathability.
- Transparent, breathable, elastic polyurethane film for patient comfort and optimized wound healing environment.
- Viral and bacteria proof film, impermeable to fluids for safety and protection.
- Viral and bacteria proof, and provides a barrier against leakage.
- Supporting release paper and frame for ease of application.
- Limits the risk for damage of newly formed tissue.
- Easy application, also when wearing gloves.
- Conforms easily with body contours.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
- Skin-friendly adhesive.
- Fluid impermeable.
- Secure fixation.
2.4" x 2.6", 4" x 10", 4" x 5", 6" x 8.5"