|Description||Item Number||Unit||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|Very Light 3" x 7.5" Pantiliners||PV-926||Bag of 26|
|Very Light 3" x 7.5" Pantiliners||PV-926||Case of 312|
- Prevail® Liners lock in 2X more wetness than Always Ultrathin Maxi
- *based on retention capacity
- Always ® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company. First Quality Products, Inc. is not affiliated with The Procter & Gamble Company
- Prevail® is consistently ranked the #1 protective hygiene brand in U.S. Healthcare*
- In market share by both units sold and dollars spent, based on 2017 data from GHX, wherein Healthcare is defined as Home Healthcare and Long Term Care combined and protective hygiene is defined as absorbent products for the management of incontinence in adults.
Discreet, trusted bladder protection
- MaxSorb Gel ™ Gel
- 100% Breathable
- Odor Guard ®Guard
- Individually Wrapped
- Designed for Women
- Dri-Fit™ cotton enhanced™
About the Product
- Prevail® Liners offer discreet, comfortable and reliable protection for bladder leaks.
- MaxSorb Gel ™Gel actively locks up wetness to help you feel cleaner, fresher, drier
- 100% Breathable – A fully breathable moisture barrier that allows skin to breathe
- Prevail® has Dri-Fit™ with cotton enhanced™ to help you feel more natural by keeping your skin dry and comfortable.
- Individually wrapped for your convenienceL
- Discreet shipping and FSA-eligible
When you’re armed with Prevail® Liners, leaks can’t bring you down. These liners protect against light leakage, locking in 2X more wetness than the leading ultrathin maxi pad*. Best of all, they are individually wrapped so you can grab, go, and get on with your day feeling fresh and worry-free.
Prevail® is the only brand with MaxSorb Gel™ which actively locks up wetness to help you feel cleaner, fresher, drier. Additional features include: Odor Guard® to neutralize odors before they form, 100% breathable material allows skin to breathe, Dri-Fit™ cotton enhanced™ system to help keep skin dry and healthy by reducing friction, and they are individually wrapped.
* Based on retention capacity of the leading bladder control pads.