Drop-Arm Commode dme medical
The ProBasics Drop Arm Commode dme medical features a durable steel frame with an easy-release push-button arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral patient transfers to and from the bedside commode. The anti-slip, soft Hypalon armrests provide extra comfort and support.
The frame can be configured to be used as a bedside commode, toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat. The tool free removable back makes configuring the commode easy for any application.DME
The anti-slip, soft Hypalon armrests provide extra comfort and support. The frame can be configured toilet seat.
The tool-free removable back makes configuring easy for any application. Comes completes with 7.5-qt. Bucket with carrying handles and splash guard.
Seat dimensions 13.5″ W x 17″ D, seat opening 8″ W x 10″ D, seat height adjustability 17″- 22″ with 300-lb. weight capacity and limited lifetime warranty.
• Durable steel frame provides strength and stability
• Equipped with easy-to-release arm mechanism allowing for safe lateral transfers to and from the commode
• Push-button drop-arm allows easier side transfer
• Soft, slip-resistant Hypalon covered armrests
• Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
• Bucket slides easily into place
• Removable backrest
• Comes complete with 7.5 quart commode bucket with carry handle and splash guard
• Color: white frame, gray accessories
• HCPCS Code: E0163*