|Description||Item Number||size||Unit||Quantity||Price||Add to Cart|
|Non Adherent Contact Layer Dressing||5642||3" x 4"||Box of 10|
|Non Adherent Contact Layer Dressing||5643||3" x 8"||Box of 10|
|Non Adherent Contact Layer Dressing||5644||8" x 10"||Box of 5|
3M Healthcare Tegaderm™ Non-adherent Contact Layer Dressing 3″ x 4″, Woven Nylon Fabric, Non-toxic
A primary non-adherent wound contact layer designed to protect the wound and to allow free passage of exudates in to a secondary dressing. The silicone is designed to allow the wound contact layer to gently stick to peri-wound skin unassisted to allow for easy application of the secondary dressing.
- Non-adherent Contact Layer Dressing can be left on wound for up to 7 days.
- Maintains moist wound healing environment.
- Indicated for both partial and full thickness wounds.
- Lessens patient pain during dressing changes and removal.
- Allows exudate to pass through an absorbent outer barrier.
- Minimize disruption of healthy granulation tissue and re-epithelialized surfaces.
3" x 4", 3" x 8", 8" x 10"